This blog is a communication platform for me through which, I intend to share my reasonable life experiences with you all reading this. You will find my feelings expressed here in the best possible way i can + will show my love for writing... As I very well was aware that no newspaper would allow me to write what i really want to write ;)... so I am using this perfect thing blog for the same..
So, be here to catch the funny, the naughty, the witty, the humorous, the hilarious things that revolve round my mind...

WELCOME !!!

Sunday 4 March 2012

Smartness of a Chartered Accountant

A Chartered Accountant walks into a bank in New York city and asks for a $5,000 loan.The bank asks for a security to be submitted for the same and the CA hands over the keys & documents of his BMW, parked outside the bank. After the required checking, the bank grants him the amount.
The bank manager and officers enjoy a good laugh on that guy for using $100,000 BMW as collateral security against a loan of $5,000.They park that car in the bank parking safely.
Two weeks later the CA returns and repays $5000 and interest which comes to $15.41.
The bank manager says, sir we are very happy with this transaction, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we found that you are a "MULTI MILLIONAIRE". Then why did you bother to borrow $5,000?
The CA replies - "Where else in New York could I Park my car for 2 weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return!!!
The manager was amazed & surprised by this action of chartered accountant.
The mind of a Chartered Accountant...;)
hehehehhehehehe........... :D

1 comment: