This blog is a communication platform for me through which, I intend to share my reasonable life experiences with you all reading this. You will find my feelings expressed here in the best possible way i can + will show my love for writing... As I very well was aware that no newspaper would allow me to write what i really want to write ;)... so I am using this perfect thing blog for the same..
So, be here to catch the funny, the naughty, the witty, the humorous, the hilarious things that revolve round my mind...

WELCOME !!!

Thursday, 12 April 2012

One Flaw In Women

We all are surrounded by them. (Ohhh chuck.. Please don't complain that you aren't) Yes, you are surrounded by them in one or the other form. So, while having an eye on them (I meant the observation part here) I have EUREKOUSLY (originated from the original word Eureka Eureka ;)) found a flaw in women.
As I have grown to understand myself and my own psychological tendencies more I have also noticed some psychological tendencies, pathologies and recently a flaw in women about which I am gonna try to write here.

Well, its not actually a flaw but a tribute to womenhood from our men's side. Soooo what I am going to make you remind of  is, the strength that a woman possesses even in extreme unfavourable circumstances. So, forward it to your wives, girlfriends, sisters, moms and friends to celebrate the essence of being female.

Yeaaa, now you can scream... WE LOVE YOU ;)