This blog is a communication platform for me through which, I intend to share my reasonable life experiences with you all reading this. You will find my feelings expressed here in the best possible way i can + will show my love for writing... As I very well was aware that no newspaper would allow me to write what i really want to write ;)... so I am using this perfect thing blog for the same..
So, be here to catch the funny, the naughty, the witty, the humorous, the hilarious things that revolve round my mind...

WELCOME !!!

Friday 9 March 2012

One never loses his/her value... YOU ARE SPECIAL

A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a Rs.1000 note. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this Rs.1000 note ?"

Hands started going up.

He said, "I am going to give this Rs.1000 note to one of you but first, let ...me do this." He proceeded to crumple (make wrinkle) the note .

He then asked, "Who still wants it?"


Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe.

He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth Rs.1000 . Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.

Many a times the students think that they are contemptible and have again landed into the hands of the failure.

They feel as though they are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special - Don't ever forget it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment